I want to thank Modesty + Glamour for nominating me for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award. Thanks so much!
The seven facts about me are:
- My favorite color is red.
- I like to create art.
- I am kind of a geek.
- I enjoy cooking.
- I love to shop!
- My favorite movies are Sci-fi.
- I strive to be a beautiful person (inside as well as out)
Eleven Question to Answer from Modesty + Glamour:
- What is your go-to hairstyle? A deep side part!
- What is your current skin care regimen? Along with cleansing and moisturizing I like to do a hydrating mask every two weeks.
- What is the max amount of money you will spend on beauty products? I am guilty of spending over $100 on La Mer ! But there are many bargain products I use also. Garnier is a good brand you can get at most drug stores.
- What do you do to your face, when you don’t feel like following though on your regimen? I always have facial cleansing wipes and spray toner just in case I get lazy.
- When you shop, what do you look for the least? Baggy clothes.
- Do you ever get the urge to spend money on something that you really don’t need? Yes, sometimes you just really want something.
- How often do you shop for clothing? At least every two weeks even if it is just one little thing.
- Are you a bargain shopper or you don’t care about sales? Or do you just buy? I do both. Sometimes I will splurge on a brand I really like but I love getting deals and dig thrift shopping also.
- Who is your favorite fashion guru? Blake Lively, at the moment.
- What celebrity fashion shows do you like most? The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show!
- How would you describe your style? I really mix up my style depending on the day. It can be sophisticated, funky, sporty, futuristic, laid-back, boho……I will just say eclectic 🙂 Follow my style on Pinterest
Now, here is the list of blogs I Nominated for the 2012 Blog of the Year Award!
- Bucket List Publications Lesley Carter is amazing! Her Bucket list blog showcases her going to exotic locations and doing all the things you want to try or don’t have the guts to (or not yet).
- kenyaldesigns Check out her fashion blog. She has fab style and makes really cool blazers.
- http://dorix.net Dorian is a Web Designer. He specializes in design and development of Fashion and Style sites.
- Melissa & Megan @goldonblack These lovely ladies Style Blog is fantastic! Bonus: You get see both of their styles!
- petit4chocolatier She has fabulous recipes. My favorites are her beautifully crafted decadent desserts!
- Joy Her fitness and style blog is super fun and informing. She includes work outs, recipes, and sporty fashions.
- Fashion Mayann This fashion blog is so informative. She provides you with the inspirations behind the designs…Super cool!
Eleven Questions for the People I nominated.
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your favorite place?
- What is your go-to hairstyle?
- What is your favorite beauty product ever?…Guys you know you have one too 😉
- Where is your favorite place to shop?
- Are you a bargain shopper?
- Who is your favorite fashion guru?
- What do you do for fun?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- What are you an expert in?
- How would you describe your style?
Click here to see the rules for the Award. ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/faqs-blog-of-the-year-2012award
Like StyleSalvation on Facebook