Style Salvation has been nominated for the Sunshine Award
So here are the rules:
1. Answer the 9 set questions.
3. Nominate 9 bloggers
4. Include 5 questions for your nominees to answer
Sunshine Nomination Questions
1. My makeup mantra is:
A. ”Less is more.”
B. ”Find the happy medium.”
C. ”Bring it on!
2. Who is your celebrity icon? Gwen Stefani
3. What is your favorite style of Halloween costume?
A. Anything goes! You’ve been everything from Disney Princesses to Roadkill!
B. You love costumes that are simple, cute, and often composed from things in your closet. Cowgirls and cheerleaders are tons of fun.
C. This is your day to sparkle and shine – you love fun and flamboyant costumes like fairies, angels, and royalty!
D. Your costumes are the kind that usually must be explained but are always clever and excellently detailed.
4. You’re invited to a cocktail event last minute. Whatever will you do with your hair? Beachy waves
5. If you could only bring one beauty product with you on a 3-day vacation, what would it be?
6. What is your current favorite item of clothing/accessory right now?
7. Packing your skincare products for a weekend getaway is…
A. Easy as one-two-three — cleanse, moisturize, and protect.
B. Torture. How can I choose among all my must-have lotions and potions?
C. Non-negotiable. I’ve been loyal to products for years and I’ll never sacrifice perfect skin for a smaller suitcase.
8. How often do you wear your hair in its natural texture?
A. At least a few days a week. I love waves and curls!
B. It depends on my outfit and where I’m off to.
C. Never — I only like my hair straight and sleek.
9. When applying blush, which of the following are you looking to achieve:
A. a pretty flush
B. a healthy glow for my pale complexion
C. great cheekbones
My nominees are…
My questions for my nominees are:
- If you could only bring one beauty product with you on a 3-day vacation, what would it be?
2. Who is your role model?
3.What is your current favorite item of clothing/accessory right now?
4. Where would you like to travel?
5. How would you explain your style?
Ready set go!
Like StyleSalvation on Facebook